Unity/C# Generalist with iOS Experience
We are looking for help in porting our Adobe Flash/AIR game Oville World to Unity for release on iOS.
In this position you will play a key role in our small but growing team!
- Your primary responsibility will be to work along side Sr devs to build game systems such as inventory, questing, character customizations, and others.
- Analyzing the existing AS3 code and architecture and adapt it to C#.
- Development will include gameplay programming, game systems engineering, and performance optimizations.
- Documenting the features you implement so others can put them to use.
- Undergraduate computer science degree or 2+ years of work experience building mobile games in a studio environment.
- Strong understanding of Unity3D and Unity's UI systems.
- Have shipped at least one mobile game built with Unity
- Solid C# programming skills with good knowledge of OOP development using SOLID principles.
- Are a strong communicator with excellent problem solving skills.
- Working knowledge of Windows and Mac OSX, Building and debugging in Xcode, Provisioning Profiles and Digital Certificates.
- Git, Subversion, or other version control.
- Knowledge of Adobe Flash and AS3 is advantageous.
- Experience with Google Sheets
- Have worked with Behavior Trees and/or Finite State Machines.
Local applicants only please (Vancouver, British Columbia). We're looking for someone to work in our office.
To apply, please send your resume with a cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org